Probably the oldest on the team and such takes on a mentor role to the aspiring junior riders based in Queensland. When Andy is not training or racing he is juggling being a dad, working full time (Teacher) and studying at Uni. Being based in Noosa allows Andy access to great trails, he loves the thrill of railing through the tight twisty single track but is not afraid it open it up on the fire roads either! 2014 is set to be a big year with Andy focusing on the Australian marathon championships which are being held in his backyard. Also he set to compete in both the XCM series and the newly launched ‘Maverick’ marathon series.
Racing as part of the Target Trek mountain bike has been a dream. All the riders are enthusiastic and motivated which provides a great environment to be involved in and pushes you to achieve your best results. The mentoring program means a great deal to Andy, he enjoys being able to pass on advice and help the juniors be the best they can.
- DOB: – 13 / 04 / 1982
- HEIGHT- 6 foot. Just!
- WEIGHT- 75kg Fat, 72kg Skinny
- YEARS RACING- 15 on and off
- COACH- Self Coached.
- CLUB- Gravity. Noosa. Sunshine Coast.
- BIKE(s) – MTB- TREK Superfly, ROAD- Madone, CX- Crockett
- HOMETOWN- Noosa, Sunshine Coast, QLD
- CURRENTLY RESIDING- Noosa
- DISCIPLINE(s)- Dabble in everything, but love a good marathon.
- WORLD RANKING (if applicable)- N/A
- AUSSIE RANKING- N/A
- YEARS WITH TARGET TREK: 2
- Twitter: @AndyFellows